Marketing Jobs > Telemarketing Officer:
to work as a telemarketing and crm officer for a multinational business solutions firm.|
1- responsible for building prospects database of targeted market.
2- to communicate with prospected customers by phone telling them general and light technical information about the company's products.
3- to communicate with prospected customers by email to give detailed information, send brochures, send white papers and technical docs about the company's products.
4- submit daily prospects communication report to the sales manager and follow up with him to make sure that the prospected customer had been handled the right way.
5- schedule meetings with customers taking sales team calendars into account.
6- update customers and prospects' records in the company's crm system.
7- any admin work relating to customers relations, marketing and sales.
1- must be a graduate of english faculty (commerce - media - arts)
2- had specialized courses in tele marketing preferably from auc.
3- fluent english (speaking and writing)
4- have at least 2 years experience in telemarketing preferably within it environment.
5- familiar with crm concept and practice and it is highly required that she used an crm application
6- having web marketing capabilities is an advantage
1- dynamic personality
2- able to handle variety of tasks
3- highly organized
4- can perform well within a team
5- has some selling skills
6- ambitious and result oriented
7- has excellent communication skills (verbally - written)
8- has leadership skills and people oriented
Job sub category: Jobs in Cairo, Maadi - Egypt
Marketing Jobs > HYPOXI Therapist:
person interested in a career in the health and fitness industry must be able to work well in a cohesive team to carry out treatments and client care to the industry’s highest standards. must be confidant, quick learner, enjoy helping people and can work well unsupervised.
*three days training will be required in hypoxi for weight loss and cellulite reduction.
1. demonstrates efficient communication for the center promoting positive guest relations.
2. ensures that our clients receive courteous and prompt service.
3. coordinate members’ sign-in.
4. inquire about clients’ nutrition habits, physical status and concerns.
5. follow up with clients’ health results; some tracking of clients health goals involved & follow up paperwork.
6. extend new business, elevate existing business, and educate clients with effectiveness of treatments and center’s incentives.
7. maintain a professional image in a friendly and hospitable manner.
8. respond to clients’ inquiries and maintain a regular communication with new and existing clients.
9. ensure that all inquiries are used as an opportunity to promote the business and reputation of the health club and spa.
10. supports regional directors with various clinical activities/projects as directed.
11. reports any problems/ issues promptly.
12. demonstrates proficient skill with operating hypoxi equipment.
13. may translate some letters for other departments.
14. may perform other duties as assigned.
Job sub category: Jobs in Cairo, Heliopolis - Egypt
Marketing Jobs > Marketing Executive:
- carrying out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness.|
- preparing and evaluating marketing campaigns.
- monitoring competitor activity.
- analyzing pricing positions.
- contributing to and developing long-term marketing plans and strategies.
- assisting in the delivery of approved strategies.
- supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- preparing product photo shoots.
- managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers - this can involve writing and proofreading copy and liaising with designers and print houses.
- arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- maintaining and updating mailing databases.
- organizing and attending seminars, exhibitions and other necessary events.
- bachelor's in business administration with a marketing concentration, economics, or a relevant study field.
- sales diploma or experience in sales management is a plus.
- excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- strong familiarity with the internet.
- excellent communication skills in english.
- professional skills for preparing proposals and ppt, in addition to other ms and other software.
- initiative, self-dependent and possessing a challenging personality.
Job sub category: Jobs in Cairo, 6th of October - Egypt
Marketing Jobs > Associate Consultants and Consultants:
for a leading international consulting firm we are seeking to hire associate consultants |
experience in marketing, market research, corporate planning functions
must have worked as consultant before
working knowledge of analytical frameworks, tools and techniques
handle large volumes of data with ease and draw meaningful insights
strong command over written english, including the ability to write reports and develop quality presentations, structure written work for meaning and flow
strong working knowledge of ms office applications (ms excel, ms project, ms powerpoint, ms word, and visio)
fmcg industrial background is highly preferred
play an active role in the development and growth of the business unit
work on variety of custom research and consulting engagements with a high degree of involvement
interact with project team members, both junior and senior consultants, in an empathetic manner with single minded focus on timely and successful completion of projects
work diligently and adopt project management measures, including the use of our enterprise project management system, to ensure quality of output, timely delivery of projects
ensure productivity and quality of project in line with project/program scope, and constantly find ways and means to raise the bar
Job sub category: Jobs in Cairo, 6th of October - Egypt
Marketing Jobs > Marketing Coordinator:
the selected candidate will be responsible for all aspects of web marketing including but not limited to: |
-maintaining up to date articles on the company's website
-organizing all sales collateral material (brochures, price lists and other documents)
-designing and executing direct email campaigns
-optimizing search engines for our websites
-coordinating with other departments to get the material needed
-other activities to support the sales department
-strong background in web site design, html, search engines (google), adobe illustrator, adobe photoshop
-experience with graphic design and page layout
-good background in online marketing and sales
-marketing major/diploma is preferable
-excellent command of english
-working hrs from 9:00pm to 5:30pm
Job sub category: Jobs in Giza, Dokki - Egypt