Project Manager (Architecture) - Finishing:
1. Project management to ensure the projects will be completed on time, on budget .
2. Implements quality assurance procedures to ensure successful execution of projects with the required quality.
3. Avoid any potential deviations to schedule
4. Report any unavoidable deviations to schedule to the company’s management
5. Formally managing and monitoring construction managers & subcontractors
6. Communication with clients, consultants, property landlords, as well as inspections authorities if needed
7. Insure the implementation of policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the sites.
8. Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, and making decisions about the purchase of materials or services.