Quality Assurance Jobs > Quality Assurance Clerk:
-test execution for the non-tech. data management requests.|
-execution for the projects & changes test cases.
-ensure that all test execution deliverables are performed on time as per the agreed plan.
-complete and maintain all documentation; (test cases results, test execution evidences).
-identify and report any issues or control weaknesses within the projects/changes testing.
-excellent written and verbal communications skills
-ability to work with cross-functional teams
-great problem solving and analytical skills
-advanced organisation skills
Job sub category: Jobs in Cairo, - Egypt
Quality Assurance Jobs > Quality Engineer - Alex.:
engineer to control the quality in milk reception •collect milk samples from suppliers, do sensory evaluation for raw milk samples, take sample to lab,& control acceptance of raw milk •control the pre-processing of milk (filtration, standardization, homogenization, pasteurization, cip cleaning, hygiene during milk reception and processing)|
Job sub category: Jobs in Alexandria, non - Egypt
Quality Assurance Jobs > ISO Engineer:
qualified to audit against the requirements of iso 9001, iso 14001, ohsas 18001 and iso 27001 is a plus|
- to follow up iso project implementation till certification
- qualification: suitable high qualification.( bsc. of electrical or mechanical or it engineering is preferable ).
- experience in quality of service ( preferable ).
- english language: very good.
- computer skills: very good.
- work under pressure - team work spirit - leadership skill
Job sub category: Jobs in Cairo, 6th of October - Egypt
Quality Assurance Jobs > Quality Assurance Engineer:
the incumbent role is to create and implement a program for the systematic monitoring and evaluation of the various aspects of a project, process, or service within the it sector to ensure that standards of quality are being met.|
1- plan project and process activities.
2- communicate with project managers to address all the quality aspects.
3- prepare audit checklists for a defined process and tailor the checklist according to the project being audited.
4- conduct work product review and ensure integrity with other related work products.
5- conduct project and process quality audits.
6- report quality assurance activities for software project and propose process improvements.
7- collect and verify project metrics data and assist in metric analysis.
8- escalate project conflicts and alerts and propose corrective actions to resolve project conflicts and alerts.
9- track corrective actions to closure in a timely manner.
10- create process related templates and document process changes and verify it is compliant to organizational process model perform document control
Job sub category: Jobs in Cairo, Nasr City - Egypt
Quality Assurance Jobs > Safety Engineer:
description : |
1. insure complying with all the safety related rules, policies, directives, procedures and statutory provisions.
2. regular site visits for checking standards of general safety and report it to the authorities, suggest ways to fix unsafe structures or recommend changes in the layout.
3. periodic inspection and regular maintenance of machinery and of fire fighting equipments, power tools, construction vehicles etc.
4. first aid equipment checking, and maintenance of ambulance provision on site.
5. reporting about various accidents and hazards on site and initiating necessary corrective action.
6. conducting weekly/ fortnightly/ monthly as the case maybe, safety surveys and meetings.
7. preparing monthly safety reports for the use of the senior manager
qualifications : bsc/ engineering.
experience : 1 – 3 yrs of experience.
1. ability to analyze and problem solve.
2. ability to work under pressure
3. time management skills
4. high attention to details.
languages : good written and verbal english language
1. basic salary:up to 3k net/ month
2. simi annual bouns: 0-6 months
Job sub category: Jobs in Cairo, Helwan - Egypt